Deadly Alliance Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring it on!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(UN)Official Hacked pokemon disscusion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thebiggamer

(UN)Official Hacked pokemon disscusion Empty
PostSubject: (UN)Official Hacked pokemon disscusion   (UN)Official Hacked pokemon disscusion EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 9:59 pm

Ok I didn't know where to put this but it would be good to have a place to post a pokemon you get in a trade and feel may have been hacked. You should post as much detail about it as possible; such as the reasons you think it could be hacked.

Here is the pokemon I think may be hacked; I don't have much information other than the story of where I got it:

It is a shiny Latias, all the info checks out such as stats, although I didn't put it into a lvl 100 battle it's still 40 so it may have 255 EVs and 31 IVs in every stat. The reason it seems dubious to me is that I traded a shiny buizel for it, the guy claimed because he collects shiny buizel/floatzel and said he said about a dozen of each. If anyone was on PC the other day it was the guy who asked people to list their shiny water types and then offered shiny legends for them, I've lost sight of the thread so I don't know if he was found out as a hacker
Back to top Go down
Sol52
Admin
Sol52

PostSubject: Re: (UN)Official Hacked pokemon disscusion   (UN)Official Hacked pokemon disscusion EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:48 pm

well that pokemons a hack 31 in all ivs ? hack...........
Back to top Go down
Thebiggamer

PostSubject: Re: (UN)Official Hacked pokemon disscusion   (UN)Official Hacked pokemon disscusion EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 6:40 pm

No I was just saying it may have been hacked and gave possibilities, I still have to run it through and IV calculater
Back to top Go down
-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-
Admin
-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

PostSubject: Re: (UN)Official Hacked pokemon disscusion   (UN)Official Hacked pokemon disscusion EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 6:48 pm

yea i get what ur saying
Back to top Go down
https://tdaclan.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (UN)Official Hacked pokemon disscusion   (UN)Official Hacked pokemon disscusion Empty

Back to top Go down

(UN)Official Hacked pokemon disscusion
Page 1 of 1