Deadly Alliance Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring it on!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats the world coming to!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sol52
Admin
Sol52

Whats the world coming to!!! Empty
PostSubject: Whats the world coming to!!!   Whats the world coming to!!! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 1:26 pm

Well i was watching Fox news this morning and i saw the most annoying crap the anchors
were talking about star trek while they should be telling us about whats going on in the world
today.Things like star trek and some lady going to a spa to get waist(shit) put on her face are
just not important, they should be telling us about whats really happening in Iraq and other
places like the minority neighborhood's in major city's. Sadly our country is full of crap they
use propaganda to distract the citizens from whats really important, they use things like
Brittany Spears to distract the community's of the country. Not to mention the fact that our
country's Government is failing to do what it is supposed to do were the executive branch has
Alot! i mean Alot! of power over the decisions made in the country and the war that we are
forced to hear lies about...it saddens me greatly to hear these things when i know they are
not true..... Sad . I sometimes feel like screaming my ass off when i hear more lies and see
more things that people get distracted by so could someone please tell me...
Whats The World Coming To!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-
Admin
-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

PostSubject: Re: Whats the world coming to!!!   Whats the world coming to!!! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 6:51 pm

who knows probably a WWIII
Back to top Go down
https://tdaclan.forumotion.net
Charizard_Man
Omnipotent Gym Leader
Omnipotent Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats the world coming to!!!   Whats the world coming to!!! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:39 pm

wow, that is very wierd. But then again our economic society is plummeting. So... our world is coming to crap.
Back to top Go down
-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-
Admin
-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

PostSubject: Re: Whats the world coming to!!!   Whats the world coming to!!! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:51 pm

yea wth gas prices rising everyone will be on scooters
Back to top Go down
Charizard_Man
Omnipotent Gym Leader
Omnipotent Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats the world coming to!!!   Whats the world coming to!!! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:54 am

Or bikes! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sol52
Admin
Sol52

PostSubject: Re: Whats the world coming to!!!   Whats the world coming to!!! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:27 am

or dead and starving because of those high prices
Back to top Go down
-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-
Admin
-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

PostSubject: Re: Whats the world coming to!!!   Whats the world coming to!!! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 6:03 pm

yea that could happen o its already started
Back to top Go down
Charizard_Man
Omnipotent Gym Leader
Omnipotent Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats the world coming to!!!   Whats the world coming to!!! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 6:45 pm

Yup, many families are in poverty already because of the oevr priced food and gas.
Back to top Go down
-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-
Admin
-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

PostSubject: Re: Whats the world coming to!!!   Whats the world coming to!!! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 7:17 pm

yea and if the gas gets to 5$ then screw drving im walking or riding a bike
Back to top Go down
Sol52
Admin
Sol52

PostSubject: Re: Whats the world coming to!!!   Whats the world coming to!!! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:50 pm

for real man 25 cent gum went up to 30 cents and bars went from 50 to 75 cents cmon!
Back to top Go down
-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-
Admin
-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

PostSubject: Re: Whats the world coming to!!!   Whats the world coming to!!! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 6:52 pm

yea that sux
Back to top Go down
Sol52
Admin
Sol52

PostSubject: Re: Whats the world coming to!!!   Whats the world coming to!!! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 12:02 am

truly man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the world coming to!!!   Whats the world coming to!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the world coming to!!!
Page 1 of 1